View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 01:51 PM   #52
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Mead: One thing you have to understand is this is jTWG.

You can't vote people on not being intelligent, because, well, they aren't. (No offense guys) Well, they are but not to the extent of the people who play in our TWGs. The reason Demon would be an acceptable first day lynch is because he's causing a lot of drama and pulling the eye away from people trying to concentrate on the game. As I said before, this is Day 1, not Day 4. Tps would get lynched Day 1 for about 3 games in a row. Everyone knew that the odds were he was not a wolf all three times. Most people voted for him because he was a REALLY STUPID HUMAN. Obviously, in this case, Demon is being the same way. We have no one else to go on, and to be quite honest I don't think gonzo is very suspicious. He acts the same way every game. Sure, he's not really made to play in any kind of TWG, but he is, so you're just going to have to deal with his intellect. I'm not changing my vote because Demon is going to get lynched anyways, most likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote