View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 11:04 PM   #557
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Anime North -2016- Hype Thread

Aight, so might as well try my damndest to get this write-up over and done with.

First off, huge props to smartdude1212, pawn535, and soramimi for not killing me in my sleep.
Secondly, ohsosilly, Dynam0, dAnceguy117, thesunfan, and Jtehanonymous your guys' room was the best room for hangouts this weekend - so much spaaaaaaaaaaaace!
Sky Kitten, as always, it was fantastic seeing you again!
Staiain, and gold stinger always fun hanging with you guys, and cheers to all of the above for finally getting an 8-player game of Dutch Blitz going!

And, to join in to the #645 hype, cheers to all the dudes there for making our own rave, sharing stories about how we got our ladies (Félix, you're still the man), and all around just having a total blast just chilling! Also, PriestREA is awesome to spoon - jus' sayin'.

Also, lurker I'm sorry I cleared you on N0 so you'd die almost immediately after getting started as the Apprentice Seer. Also, you were right - we got boned. KitB wrecked us in final 5.

Anyway, if I missed you in this post, rest assured that no matter what, I still miss you in my heart.

Oh wait, totally forgot Team Quebec and Kommisar singing Quebec memes.

Oh, and because multiple people requested it, here y'all go.

The weekend's haul:

And, the entire Pop collection:

EDIT: WHIPPED CREAM POURING LIKE WATERFALLS!

Last edited by T-Force; 05-31-2016 at 02:47 PM..
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote