View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 10:57 PM   #556
WTFBrandon
Shout out to Hades
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Anime North -2016- Hype Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmoeleon View Post
First time at AN, and I definitely had a great time. I know I didn't get around to meeting all of you, but the time I did spend with other fiffers was really fun. Looking forward to next year.
AYYYY WAS HAPPENIN CHARMOELEON'

Miss you all so much already, sucks having 2 go back to real life.
But at the same time we all get to do it again next year and make it 10x better.
Glad to be apart of this community honestly. Never met any people cool than all of you. Being 100% honest. Love you all, till next time my friends.

Special shout outs to

-Stian for being so cool, being one of the big reasons people even know we exist as a community recently. Also so awesome to see all of you come together to help Stian get here. Would not be the same without you man.
If you need a pass again next year, i'll be here

-Adam for making me laugh 90% of the con, you're honestly one of the coolest and funniest dudes ive met, was a pleasure to have met you my dude. Anytime anybody tries to mess with you, holla @ ya boi. I won't hesitate to come to help you out homie. I gotchu <3

-Jerad for even showing up, i've been good friends with you for a while now and it was really cool for us to finally meet. Not much I can say that you don't already know but im glad you got to come and meet all of us nerds :3
C u next year? Y/N?

-Patrick for being the only reason i've been going to AN all of these years... Who would have known we would grow to such a big group and STILL keep growing. You ALWAYS have me covered for AN and always make sure everything is planned out for us. You're a saint and I love the tarnation out of you. Honored as always to have you as a friend and to put up with my stupid ass I still remember our first AN with only the 4 of us... Holy cow how it's grown.

-Felix I automatically have to add you since you've pretty much entered the top tier friends zone. The second I see you it's like nothings changed. Always funny as heck and such a pleasure to be around. I hope one day I can join team Quebec and be as cool as you. B)

-Sven Glad you took things easy this year compared to last. Hope everything is good with you and your back homie. I remember you saying how the heck did I remember you from last year. How the heck could I forget dude? You and all of team Quebec are damn amazing. How can I forget ANYBODY from Anime North? You all are like family man. Never forget that.

Honestly I have something to say about everyone. Also sorry to those I didn't talk much to... I may not act it but I am kinda shy around new people. So don't take it as if I didn't like you or anything it's just I probably was new to seeing you and/or didn't know your FFR username. Even then it would be hard for me to just come out and be like KAJWEKJBQWEK

I love you all and can not wait to see you all next year. xoxoxo