View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 08:31 PM   #373
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: Anime North -2016- Hype Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
also rachel is adam coming with you?
We are trying to work that out right now. if everything works out, yes he will. Also a Halifax party sounds MEGA legit... I love the East coast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude View Post
having attended AN every year since 2008, the con itself is really boring and uneventful for me personally—AN has no redeeming qualities for me at this point.
Same. I had fun when I used to go in high school but the con has been in a steady decline since my first in 2006. There are a lot of other conventions that are a lot more fun. But, it's my local con and I like to see my friends so that is it's one redeeming quality. I just really hate the location, walking to and from hotels just kills it for me. and the lack of a real arcade </3

Honestly if we could work it out I think it would be super cool to make Magfest the con that everyone from FFR goes to. I know there are a bunch of us who have gone already. It is not just a game convention but also a music convention... two interests that everyone from FFR will have in common. Just some food for thought for those who are travelling to get to AN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote