Old 02-20-2016, 09:10 PM   #778
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
I got a lot of null reads right now. Doesn't help that I have no way to use meta reads on anyone so all I can really read is reactions and even that is sketchy. helphelp v. SKG and V v. DBP helped a lot though.

I think that helphelp v. SKG is tvt. I don't think that SKG would lean on his character as much as he is if he was wolf, at least not as a new player. helphelp I'm less sure about but I don't think he would back off of SKG so quickly as mafia. As mafia I think it's easier to keep blindly pushing until they either have a good response or die.

I'm pretty sure that V v. DBP was tvw and that DBP is the mafia. The way he was asking for V to give more information was like "Bro, I know your town but I can't just follow you blindly. Now I think Xel is town but if you say the right things..." Seems to me like he wanted to side with V to start a train against Xel but didn't want to just flip his reads. It got even weirder when he said that he didn't even have a town lean on V and that he the way he reads V is when he offers up more information then he needs to. If that was what he was looking for then he wouldn't try to force him to give out the information. That makes V and Xel town by association but I don't really have a read on either of them.

I also remember thinking that Haku was town when I was reading the thread last night but I don't remember why at this point. I'll look back through his posts at some point before EOD tomorrow.

I'll probably be here the rest of the night so feel free to ask some questions.
This is a genuine post from a new player. I can't find any hints of fabrication in it