View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 11:02 PM   #755
DigitalS3r4ph
I'm Tsuka
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to DigitalS3r4ph Send a message via MSN to DigitalS3r4ph
Default Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

More reviews! Of files that I forgot to post reviews for ::

Dragon Slayer Yes - Cute hard chart. Difficulty is not an 8 lol. Expert chart is really fun.

Get Jinxed!! - Yaasss - Great mine theory

Grannies World Tour - Yes - Love me sum Rayman.

Operation Intrude - Yes - Lol this file. Quadbait I guess. :P It's short enough to be unoffensive and the pattern is fun.

Masquerade of Lies - Yes - Enjoyable chart and pretty well done.

Minuit fond la caisse - Yes- This hasn't been released as a single or in any packs right?

Neo Kobe Steel Factory - Conditional - There's still a lot more you can do with this song. This will work as an 'easier' difficulty type chart but I want to see an expert level chart with more layered in. Doesn't need to be dumpy, but be able to better keep my interest as it goes.

Road Warriors - Conditional - A song like this can have a much more rocking chart. Try and follow the drum breaks, add jumps to create more oomph and play around with the rhythms. The graphics are pretty cool though.

Splash Down - Conditional - I like the song a lot and the concept for the chart is good but something feels pretty off with it. Unsure if it is the sync or the flow of the notes. I love swing patterns but something feels off in this chart. Maybe I'll just have to play it again some more later.

Twister - Yes - Kick ass file and creative/cool song choice. I'd adjust the difficulty level for the file and probably see if there could be a better preview soundbite used for this tho since the current one used makes the file sound more boring than it actually is.

War Season Yes - Pretty fun. Is the BPM for this song really fluctuating that much??? Lol. There are some mistakes particularly on the 8th note RIGHT on measure 32. You have two mini trills followed by a 2323 pattern when it should be more like a 2324 or 2314 type pattern because of the sound of that bass. When I get a break from the jump stream and see notes that don't quite appear to follow the refrain it throws me off (Could just be a preference thing with me). Otherwise this is a cool file imo.

Wiosna - Yes - It's Jurs op without the jurs or the op but hey it's quadbait so why not.

PM me if you find the secret.
DigitalS3r4ph is offline   Reply With Quote