View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 01:25 PM   #57
Xayphon
sausage
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Blade & Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
when you're in a party, and drops of a certain rarity or higher occur, you bid for the item, highest bidder will get the item, and the rest of the party will get the distributed money that was bid. This is more of a factor when you do something like party finder or cross-server dungeon party finding (actually pretty useful)
this sounds unique, but it irks me a bit

probably less of a problem factor when I play with you guys, but with random people I imagine bad things can happen

Quote:
your weapon you get at the beginning i think is literally the best weapon after upgrading it. again, most of the weps that are needed to breakthrough and transform your weapon are through the weapon boxes, which is just, use a key and hope that it's your class's weapon that appears. if not, get more weapon boxes. It's nowhere near that amount of rng that you're talking about.
so in a nutshell, any weapon, including your initial weapon, can be upgraded to an equally similar level upon reaching the highest upgrade tier by using other weapons of the same type? and the only difference between different max upgraded weapons are looks?

Quote:
there's quite alot, i'm looking forwards to when people actually start hitting end-game in TC Halogen and can actually start to do crafting towards some end game stuff (which i still don't really know too much about). And even then, they haven't released the level cap update to 50 along with the hidden skills that you can learn, etc. etc.
in this regard, I herebly hope higher leveled players can still help lowbies, also meaning that I hope most of you guys can and are willing to help instead of being softlocked in instances lowbies can't enter for whatever reason
Xayphon is offline   Reply With Quote