Old 01-27-2016, 03:36 PM   #27
Elite Ninja
Kawaii Desu
Difficulty Consulting Cat
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Blade & Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
dungeons/raiding, shit like that. if the game stagnates once you reach level cap, then I'm not going to bother installing it
Well from what I know is common of MMORPGs is that they all get to a stagnate part in the game where things get repetitive and nothing feels new anymore until new content gets released so if that's your case MMORPGs probably aren't for you in general. With saying that though NCSoft seems to have an aggressive release plan for new content for NA/EU with the first new content coming Feb. 10th. and what I've heard is that Blade and Soul doesn't really hit its peak best until level 50 content is out. When you hit 45 right now it's important to do your dungeon/faction/arena dailies in order to make money and get important items for enhancing gear etc. The PvP in this game I find really fun though for some reason and the skill tree in this game allowing you to change the function of a lot of your skills is pretty fun to use and test different play styles for different matchups.

Last edited by Elite Ninja; 01-27-2016 at 03:38 PM..
Elite Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote