View Single Post
Old 01-1-2016, 01:33 PM   #11
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Default Re: Poll: Skill Token Sorting

you can't sort skill tokens by difficulty because aaa'ing things and doing funky stuff with antiskill are different things. if you try it you'll run into a minefield of bitter arguments. just don't try it

example: i got omgwtft0k3n (that thing where you do 2-4-6-8-10 12c on excite bike) when i was d1 but gammablaster couldn't do it when he was d7 and could only do it after i made a post offering him advice

example 2: is passing a hard song (which you can do without bothering to read it, just mash it) harder or easier than fc'ing a 1? they're different skillsets

example 3: that beer song has suddenly gone up a bit in difficulty this year [edit: and last] since you can't just mash fc colorful course to get it like you could last year two years ago

the only option i can see is doing it by some formula where you weight the unlock count by the number of days it's been released but that still runs into its own problems

EDIT: I'M A FUCKING IDIOT WHO FORGOT THE YEAR CHANGED

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th

Last edited by Zapmeister; 01-1-2016 at 02:06 PM..
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote