View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 03:59 PM   #81
Wafles
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Wafles
Default Re: Stepmania Leaderboards Released!

I will make one statement about this publicly and one statement only. I am not interested in going on a public tirade about this.

I removed Mina's access to the server after he threatened to tear the site down. This came at the end of a lot of tension between the two of us where he went on a large rant on twitch about it. It was obvious after reading his messages that no working relationship between us is salvageable. This tension had been lasting for well over a month, and attempts to salvage a working relationship proved to not be possible as our expectations of commitment to the project were wildly different. The difference about this situation is that I refuse to air all my dirty laundry regarding the incident out in public, so I will leave it at that.

The following will be happening in regards to the site:

I will be removing Mina's code from the site. I will retain all code that I wrote myself. This means I will have to reconsider how the difficulty calculations work and there will be no new files added to the site for quite a while, but practically all other functionality of the site should remain unaffected. While I feel I am under absolutely no (legal) obligation to actually do this, I will do it to respect Mina's wishes as we are parting ways on the project.

I have nothing else to say on the matter. I'd just ask that people wouldn't assume they know both sides of the story here.

Last edited by Wafles; 09-23-2015 at 04:00 PM..
Wafles is offline   Reply With Quote