View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 10:01 AM   #29
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

Default Re: So, I'm a writer now

I was feeling burned out so for the last couple of months I dropped all my projects and went back to what got me into writing: Sex.

Wrote a few short stories and published them under a pseudonym. I've also started rewriting my original unpublished story, which was a 400 page love letter to the Marquis De Sade. I'm going to tone it down and fix the poor writing (seriously, paragraphs that last entire pages) and probably publish that under the pseudonym too.

Under my own name I've started writing a new short story. I also designed a cover for my last story, Death Metal, and stuck it up on Amazon.

And on that note: From 29th -- 31st August Death Metal will be free to download. A sample of my writing for those who don't want to read an entire book or want to read it on the go. I would appreciate anyone posting the link on their facebook, twitter or other social media. I'd ideally want as many people as possible to check out my writing. I'd also appreciate anyone here downloading it and giving me feedback.

This is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Death-Metal-Da...+david+m.+munn

Last edited by TheRapingDragon; 08-28-2015 at 10:01 AM..
TheRapingDragon is offline   Reply With Quote