Old 08-22-2015, 07:25 PM   #122
justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

Default Re: What's happening in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Having Psychoangel doing FPPs again is one of the right steps in creating more of the lost transparency that the community is looking for.
Even simply using the change log more often. That was created specifically for this purpose and was useful for that for some time, even. It was nice being able to see when X bug got fixed, and that Y was being added into the engine soon. Even song releases were pushed there.

To be honest I'd be perfectly happy to take up a role that updated the change log based on what other people could tell me is going on - it would probably bring me right back into the fold of FFR forum activity and maybe even into the game a lot more again. I've been on FFR more in the last three days from this thread (and more the last time a thread like this happened) than I have in the past few months combined. This is because I care about this community but until things start to change, I don't feel like it's something that really engages me in ways I'm interested in, or even feel like something is going on with the site.

(in case anyone is not familiar with the change log, here is the link http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/changelog/)

Last edited by justin_ator; 08-22-2015 at 07:30 PM..