Old 08-3-2015, 08:53 AM   #33
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CXXXVIII - The Thing with the Stuff that Happened - POSTGAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Being overly defensive is a general wolftell not a wolftell specific to you.

A wolftell can be more specific to a player, but a wolftell is generally not applied to a direct player; it would be a wolf meta at that point.

Instead of being defensive you could try solving the game by ignoring the person who is putting the most heat on you like I always do and just go from there; nothing says you have to acknowledge the scumreading player. Solving the game correlates with being townread, not being defensive because someone threw some heat or shit at you

Further explanation of above can be demonstrated looking back at the game where YoshL was a wolf and I was a town who got too overdefensive and took the fall for it, and YoshL iirc wound up winning that game.
You didn't take the fall for being overdefensive, you took the fall cause you were inconsistent While nothing says I have to acknowledge the scumreading player I think it's even more scummy to ignore someone who is scumreading you if their point is even somewhat valid. I did make attempts to solve the game, just not at the same time as yoshl was attacking me.

pikakirby123 reincarnated