View Single Post
Old 07-7-2015, 04:38 PM   #244
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
Me defending you based on a lame meta doesn't give you the excuse to do nothing. At least post some reads or something, not like I'm lock clearing you for shit posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
Also now I'm a bit conflicted on my Xel read. The whole basis of him being scummy revolves around him going cold, but if he's legitimately busy with work then him going cold is inconclusive. Still leaning scum there until he steps it up though.
For reference only:

I work 4PM - 1AM PST (6 - 3 Server) on Sunday - Wednesday every weak right now.

I also try to read during my breaks / lunch depending my mood / what my co-workers are doing. (We tend to go eat as a group.)

This is just IRL stuff though and is only being put out for reference. (I don't expect this is/gets memorized by anyone, but you'll come to see my post timings will reflect this as the game goes on.)

Also let it be known me posting this shouldn't be relevant to your reads, stick to actual game content. /for the newer players

Oh hey Zenith's here.

Hi Zenith are you excited?!

Let's do a readu listu

AA: Null. I understand why some people see you as a bit wolfy when in your back and forth with greggles you seem a slight bit desperate. However I do get a vibe that it's just a bit of a lack of expiriance as well as it is after all, only your second game. However, I have made shit choices for being too trusting of things at a glance, so I'm gonna lump you null. I think the fact you're not actually afraid of getting read into hard though is a good thing.

tldr: Not our best lynch today, but I don't strongly oppose it.

Plop: town lean - doing just the general good town stuff.

Greggles: Town lean. Felt a bit off at first but the back and forth with AA feels like my perception of greggles meta, so he can have a town lean.

Help: scummy lean plz help us figure out what you're doin' 'cause your play is not only, not great, but it's not been too constructive either, and that reads post feels a bit more blend than anything.

Zenith / shadow guy: null, but leaning town. With some of Shadow's actions, and your entrance into the game having been so recent, I can't give you green status, but I like what I'm seeing so far, really happy you came in and quickly started giving impressions of the game. I wanna lump you town but new personal rules after making a bad liveTWG choice, gonna try and be a bit more cautious on replacements.

However, would like to see a little more elaboration on the squirrel being scummy thing. /assuming that's who squidly is. I don't actually know if anyone else in game has a nickname like this, so pardon me if this is wrong.

Squirrel: gonna null you because I am really interested in Zenith elaborating on you further and I wanna go into that open minded. /i'm assuming you're squidly here.

Note: post I am referencing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Squidly is by far the wolfiest player thus far and I don't comprehend how vets didn't pick it up.
I get he kinda touched on it a little, but I'm not to satisfied with his later discussion of it, compared to this statement. This statement makes it seem like it's obvious and I don't understand where he's coming from.

Mashi / charles: town lean fer nao. tbh I have no clue how to read you. Wanna lump you a town lean tho because of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
I'm not feeling the suspicion on AragakiAyase; sunfan, do you necessarily believe his performance your last game with him was due to primarily his skill or was it not partially circumstantial?
J-rod: null - I like yer posts but tbh I'm just being paranoid because I'm dumb, probably should lump you town tho.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote