View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 03:33 PM   #10
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG CXXXIV: C9++: The Last of You GAME THREAD

20 years have gone by as Joel's interpersonal coldness help him survive in the living conditions set by the highly restricted government compounds. Fenced in like animals, but safe from the infected. This is life now.

You and your female companion Tess are the only ones known to us as we receive an offer that might make things a bit more interesting. Marlene, a light brown skinned radical and long-time acquaintance of Tess, is willing to give the both of you a large supply of weaponry that is paramount to your survival in exchange for a small task.........

Ellie.

You accept the offer, reluctantly, and begin to trek out of the compound with this fragile, sassy, and bad-ass teenager across the United States and deliver her to other members of the radical group, Firefly.

It is not much longer until you discover Ellie has been bitten. However this is different, very very different. It's been weeks and no infection has progressed. There is a potential cure here, it finally clicks.

You realize the significance of this young girl and continue to trek to meet with the Fireflies. The fate of humanity is relying on the voyage of these three tattered survivors.

Many people will be encoutered on this voyage, and their intentions won't always be clear. Will you be able to lead to a scientific breakthrough and potentially save the world from the continued destruction of civilization?

If you have other motives, will you be able to manipulate and lie your way to success, power, and greed on your way to the top?

No one knows, but in a short while it will be certain. The survivors who are going to rise to the top will be amongst.......

The Last of You
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

Last edited by thesunfan; 06-15-2015 at 04:33 PM..