View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 09:19 AM   #1
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default TWG XIX: Atomic Apocalypse: It just keeps going and going...

http://img290.imageshack.us/my.php?i...pregame2ix.swf

Here's the dealio:

I'm gonna send PMs in just a minute, but I'm lazy, so I'm only gonna PM the people with special roles. So if you don't get a PM, you're a human and you're not worth my extra effort. If you're really unsure, you can IM me (evilbutterfly87) and be like "BUT EB!! I HAVE TO BE A SPECIAL ROLE!! WHY DIDN"T I GET A PM!?!?" and I will make sure there was no mistake.

That said, let's make this game fun. No cheating or I'll kick you outs da game. And all that junk. (first time hosting, dunno what else to say, you all know the drill)

Oh, and mods: Don't lock this topic plz plz plz. I don't wanna have to go find one of you whenever I wanna update. Just a note to everybody: IF IT IS NIGHT TIME, DO NOT POST OR YOU ARE INSTANTLY OUT OF THE GAME! I DO NOT CARE WHY YOU ARE POSTING OR HOW WELL YOU KNOW ME AND THINK WE ARE FRIENDS!! IF YOU POST WHEN THE TOPIC WOULD NORMALLY BE LOCKED I WILL KICK YOU FROM THE GAME AND THEN STAB YOU IN THE EYE, K? I think we've all been around long enough to handle not posting.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O