Thread: Steam
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 07:03 PM   #19
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice
Default Re: Steam

Here's a list of games that I've bought on steam. The prices vary from super cheap, to some that aren't the cheapest, however I've had my fair share of fun on them, maybe you will to:

7.8/10

Borderlands 7.8/10 (FPS, RPG based, Multiplayer) Awesome game, lots of action. Level up characters, bullets, guns, weapons, explosions, you name it!

9.4/10
Borderlands 2 9.4/10 (FPS, guns guns GUNS GUUUNNNSSS!!!, RPG based, Multiplayer) You only need to play Borderlands to know this one is worth the money. Unbelievably, they made this one 3x better than the original.

8.0/10
Metro 2033 8.0/10 (FPS, horror, action) Watched a few YouTube videos for this game, knew it had to be mine. Lots of action, great plot, and very scary moments. Great game.

8.5/10
Metro Last Light 8.5/10 (FPS, horror, action) Same bit as Metro 2033, but 2x better than the original. Would recommend.

6.8/10
Electronic Super Joy 6.8/10 (Rage, platformer, 8bit) I played this one after watching other YouTubers play it, not exceptionally terrible but steep difficulty curve.

7.2/10
Super Hexagon 7.2/10 (Rage, minimalist, music game, chiptune) Use two keys to move your "ship" in and out of shapes. Very difficult learning curve, but very fun.

9.0/10
Counter-Strike Source 9.0/10 (FPS, Shooter, Multiplayer) This game has stood the test of time itself. CS:GO is the way to go though if you want to get the better updated version.

9.5/10
One Finger Death Punch 9.5/10 (Rage, minimalist, platformer) User two keys to move your character to attack enemy's; one of the most highly recommended games in this list.

7.0/10
Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonment Edition 7.0/10 (Rage, FPS, 8bit) Friend of mine suggested this one to me, I still haven't even gotten to lv. 2 yet. Difficult game, steep learning curve.

9.5/10
Star Wars Republic Commando 9.5/10 (FPS, teamwork-based, Multiplayer) <-- ps don't play if you don't want to go into half life 3 conniptions. Unbelievably realistic game in terms of life applications that have been placed into a game, working with your AI buds is a requirement to win this game. Highly recommend.

8.3/10
Super Meat Boy 8.3/10 (platformer, [lots of] rage, 8bit) Never beat this game, probably never will but it's very fun. Lots of rage, steep difficulty curve. Would recommend.

Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Riotpolice is offline   Reply With Quote