View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 11:23 AM   #222
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne
Default Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Slight Wolf Leans -

XelNya - It feels like he's just latching onto any small suspicion, such as his vote on dfr or his jump onto Zenith. Likewise, his vote on me, while possibly being attempts to pressure, seem half-hearted to me. choof has mentioned it, but I feel that XelNya is trying to deflect the spotlight from himself, such as here where he references me and here where he inquires for storn's opinion.

Null -

storn42 - He has posted frequently, but I haven't really developed anymajor opinion on him.

Funnygurl555 - As I previously mentioned, Funnygurl's stated that she would have plenty of time for the game, but I feel her posting (whether frivolous or serious) has been a bit lacking. She posted that nothing really has happened, which I can more or less agree (I've read through the thread twice and skimmed it once and there's a lot of joke posts to sift through), but I would appreciate something from her at this point.

blindreper1179 - I found his response to danceflashrevo about reads to be oddly specific, but he hasn't really done much else of note, except for suddenly appearing in the thread to make an unprecedented vote on storn.

Slight Human Leans -

Red Blaster - I think he's a Human trying to make a legitimate effort in the game. Particularly, I found his response to my one post as coming from a Human mindset; he has no major reason to contrive that I have an inexperienced Wolf Partner unless he's a Human just playing around with the idea. choof brought up that Red Blaster took care to actually look at the setup, which might point to him being a Wolf interested in determining the potential Specials, but he's not posted anything I've found suspicious, so I view it as more likely that he's a Human.

_Zenith_ - Zenith's been fairly cautious in his playstyle and I'm not sure whether that's indicative of his being a Wolf or Human (leaning on the latter though, evidently). He seems to qualify or take back his intent for some posts, such as his unvote on danceflashrevo or his reference to choof here. But some of his other posts through the thread reflect that's also giving a legitimate effort, which seems genuine enough that I feel he's Human.

danceflashrevo - danceflashrevo seems to be making an effort to find Wolves, such as attempting to reaction test blind and his overall conclusion from it. I don't know why XelNya's singled him as a tryhard, since danceflashrevo's certainly participated in the frivolity of the banter in the topic so far. Conversely, he's also tried making a few serious posts (which were lost in the banter), which at least seems like a Human attempting to make an effort.

Human Leans -

choof - I am... honestly shocked that choof is so mad about the thread being spammed! If anything, I think his ire is indicative of his being Human trying to legitimately find the Wolves. If he's a Wolf legitimately faking the acrimony, I am wholly impressed. He's made plenty of good deductions so far, such as his post regarding Red Blaster looking at the setup, he's been pressuring a bunch of people, his suspicion of XelNya, and has been trying to get the game more serious since his first few posts.