Old 04-26-2015, 03:04 AM   #10
welsh_girl
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to welsh_girl Send a message via MSN to welsh_girl
Default Re: Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
Still rocking my avatar lmao, nice.

If you haven't, go through Portal 1 and 2. And Stanley Parable. Fun games all around (wouldn't be surprised if you'd already played Portal, but gotta suggest it just in case)
Hahaha, I've never changed and have no plans to!

I'm really into Portal, I had them on the PS3 though and just scouting a cheap key for them now, I'll look into Stanley Parable though, cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
I bought a 19 cent game today that was actually really cool.

Name of the game is "Out There Somewhere" and it's an indie/puzzle platformer.

You only have ZXC and the arrow keys to use, Z is jump, X is "Teleporter Gun" and C is Actual Gun (like magnum). If the Teleport Beam (more like a small ball) hits a surface your character is taken to wherever it hit.

My first playthrough took 1:12:43 to complete but there is an achievement to beat it in less than 20 minutes. I recommend picking it up strictly because it is enjoyable and literally couch change price.

EDIT: Also, I added you. My name is Ky Kiske
Thanks for adding man, turns out I have that game already, but haven't played it yet! iirc it was the one I picked up for 15p so extremely cheap~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega_grunt666 View Post
f2p, mmo, indie is a bit broad. Can you list a couple of your favorite games as examples? Also being FFR, going to plug Before the Echo (Formerly Sequence), beat hazard, crypt of the necrodancer, and audiosurf. Check those out.
Thanks, I'll check them out! Yeah sorry I guess it is, I like rouge like games, puzzles, things like Hotline Miami, Portal, L4D, DOta, Binding of Isaac, mini shooters. I'm open up to any kind of suggestion though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickufully View Post
If you're a fan of roguelikes, highly recommend Binding of Isaac Rebirth & Rogue Castle. I'm also waiting for Prison Architect (almost like a Sims game but for prison) and Cities Skyline to on sale cause they both look amazing.

Another game that I've been hearing a lot of recently is 'Ori and the Blind Forrest'. And another game similar to that is 'Dust - An Elysian Tail' (I played this a while back and beat it in around 20 hours but I would play it again).

Other games that I find to be good time wasters are Terraria, AudioSurf, Super Hexagon & Retro City Rampage.
Thanks! I have BoI, Dust and Rouge Castle on the PS4 and I really enjoy them. Prison Architect sounds interesting, I'll look into that!
I bought my partner Cities: Skyline as I found a cheap key (£8 instead of the £22.99 on steam) I might pick it up for myself though after checking his out

I'll look into Ori if it's similar to Dust, I really enjoyed that game, thanks! (:
welsh_girl is offline   Reply With Quote