View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 07:57 PM   #1007
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Copy pasta'd so I could clearly see who is alive.

1) Lurker
2) Cold Kitten
3) Zenith
4) Riotpolice (Killed N1, Jailkeeper)
5) Tiloco
6) gold stinger (Lynched D1, Wolf)
7) Charu
8) Gradiant (Lynched D0, Vanilla Town)
9) Choof

fmpov only 4 of you could be the last wolf. I am not caught up with other's reads about who is more to less town besides Charu ruling Choof and I out of the wolf equation so he literally only has Lurker/Cold Kitten.

That scares me a little bit only because what if the wolf kills one of them? That means he has to either re-evaluate his opinions on Choof and Me or he has to tunnel one of those two.

I'd hate to say this but Tiloco is 99% dead by day phase because of the PR outing. Then again I never saw his tracks so if he got GS and properly lynched him as a wolf then I can't disprove that he lied about his claim in the first place or even role swapped with someone (which if Tiloco did then I have a huge apology to form).

Cold Kitten imo seemed wolfy in the earlier day phases but now her posts just reek town imo. I can't disprove this but for now I'm reading her as a town.

Lurker honestly I think would be the safest lynch for the day phase only because the posts he has been dishing out haven't been the best town posts I've seen. He also literally has been lurking; more so than I have been. He has lowest post counts in the thread (not sure if that amounts to anything) but I just don't generally like people with low post counts because what good does that do town?

I apologize for my posts earlier; as like Charu I was in a blind rage and I sincerely apologize. I am trying to step my game up for this night/day.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote