Old 01-3-2015, 12:36 PM   #115
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Default Re: FFR Events in the Gambling Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Deposited $50 and am up to $215 already. Get all my bad luck out here on FFR XD
were you playing me or something

i was winning at poker throughout almost all of last month and then you guys created this thread - and since then i called a shove with jj on kkk107 and run into k8s i mean who the hell flops quads like that anyway and then i call a shove with ajo on 10j58a and the other guy has 97s and then i pick up aces and i 4bet preflop and get called and the flop is all spades and the turn's a spade and i have no spades and the other guy donk shoves all in and i have to FOLD ACES and it's so demoralising and then i have 109 hearts on aj78 all fucking clubs and my straight is useless and i have to fold that too and then my k10o runs into aces on 666105 and then my a7o runs into 42s on 47474 and then my ako gets called by 45o on a flop of something like 10a2 and the turn is 3 and i don't care what the river is because i'm drawing dead anyway

also there was this hand where i turned two pair with 56s and the river gave me a full house with three spades on the board and i was in position and the other guy FOLDS WHEN HE COULD HAVE CHECKED and i got really mad

edit: also there was this other hand when i called a 3bet preflop with the ace of clubs and the jack of spades and the other guy had the ace of spades and the jack of clubs and i lost that hand at showdown too i swear i'm not making any of this up

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th

Last edited by Zapmeister; 01-3-2015 at 12:38 PM..
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote