View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 09:53 AM   #3105
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 10th Official FFR Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
choof, it's one thing to criticize someone about past actions, but it's another to take it out of context.

I was observing what kind of responses I was getting, similar to what Halogen had in mind for when he was investigating the Micah issue (being in both D2 and D3, turned out to be the same player and the responses also made the evidence more conclusive). Whether or not you want to believe it, staff does have their reasons for wanting to investigate into these kinds of issues. You're portraying me like someone that wanted to injure Rubix further in his condition, which is not what the actual intent of the request was but the way you're wording it here sounds like I was just trying to haphazardly insult him.

Luis also took hydrocodone to alleviate his hand pains. His posts about hand pains were made before taking it, and if he still did have the pain he would've taken it easy for a few days and started playing the final around again. There is a week to play the song after all.

Concerning SaFyre, I had some detailed discussions last night. This night I'm planning to discuss observations with the other Game Managers.
nice to see that, even after years of shitposting, you are still capable of taking my post (a joke) and myself (also a joke) this seriously, so I'm not gonna respond to this post aside from saying that, as someone who has taken hydrocodone both medically and recreationally, hydro only hides pain, it doesn't solve it

I'm kinda frustrated because I'd imagine a lot of rhythm gamers would know what CTS actually is, especially for the people who are in the IT field. Like, ya know, you rofl. After 10 years of being on computers, I'm pretty sure I have intro stages of CTS, hype

Last edited by choof; 11-20-2014 at 09:54 AM..
choof is offline   Reply With Quote