View Single Post
Old 10-9-2014, 12:03 AM   #25
gameboy42690
=/
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 2 Songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisD View Post
D3: A+...but I'm not sure if I agree with all those 8th jumps when the wubs come in (2nd half section). The jump chains are just kinda bland and way too heavy because there's no distinction between the kick-enhanced ones and the just kinda normal wubs. Still though, this was really fun and D3's certainly going to get a kick to the nuts, the difficulty's quite a big step up from Session.
Yeah, the section you're talking about was a pretty universal complaint from all the judges. I originally stepped it without it being jumpspam and didn't really like it at the time. Looking back, that was probably the better way to step it and I should have listened to the judges. Glad you liked it otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
Ok, major apologies, but the D7 file isn't the right version uploaded.
We won't change the file at all for the duration of the tournament, as that would compromise the round's integrity, but the changes will have to be made after the tournament. The only two ways I can see otherwise: 1) if the newer version has the exact same arrow count (which it doesn't), or 2) if the overwhelming majority of D7 players would prefer and agree to make changes sooner rather than later. The changes aren't major, but does include an additional four arrows.

Would like to hear from you guys.

Also, D1's song is made by Silvuh.
Changing it now likely wouldn't have a big impact on the majority of the D7 players, but for integrity's sake I say just keep it the way it is until the round is over.

Also thanks for clearing that up.
gameboy42690 is offline   Reply With Quote