View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 11:32 PM   #218
HammyMcSquirrel
Everlong
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: Attention: FFR Administration and Staff

If someone wants to hit me up with some formal contact info for Synth, I may as well give it a shot. I've interacted with Synth on numerous occasions throughout the years on FFR.

I helped with a Flash project idea back in the widget days for promoting FFR. I met/spoke with him at the 2nd official FFR convention. I've been around the old administration he worked close with both in person and through the website to the point where all of them could trust me. I played some Halo 2 with him lmao. Point is, he'll remember me and maybe for some weird reason he'll give me the time of day even though he's ignoring the admin folks. I've had to get in touch with him on and off about random FFR things going on in the past and it wasn't difficult as far as I can remember.

It might be somewhat worthwhile that I'm within driving distance of him and I can at least propose the idea of a meeting in person to show we're all serious. I personally don't think it is necessary but I'd do it, perhaps as some form of networking. The idea is more for the principle behind all of this.

Sounds kind of hopeless if he's not talking to his own staff here but I've always liked this place a lot. I want to try.
HammyMcSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote