View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 05:41 PM   #126
EtienneSM
FFR Player
D8 Godly Keysmasher

Send a message via Skype™ to EtienneSM
Default Re: FFR Runners

Bump + huge update!

I've been improving in cross country a lot this year. My first year/last year, I went from a 21:40 to a 20:31, which isn't that crazy, but I got bad shin splints so I was at physical therapy a lot. This year, I took XC way more serious than last year and I'm in the 18's now! My first meet this year, I ran a 20:31, the meet after was a 19:31, and then I tried spikes for the first time at an invitational and ran an 18:26! I also ran a 18:48 at Hershey yesterday which is potentially one of the hardest courses in PA so I was really proud of that. We got 3rd as a whole at that invitational and I got and I got 82nd out of 250th as an individual.

Our team is undefeated so far and we only have three meets left, and we're really confident we can beat all of these teams and get the first ever undefeated season for our school in XC. We made states last year for the first time in 50 years I think and we have a shot at doing it again as well.

I plan on getting sub 18 at Leagues considering their course is very fast but I'll still try to get it beforehand. This is definitely my best year yet and I plan on having an even better one next year. I'm definitely pumped for track this year as well!

Here are the results for the Hershey invitational.

http://www.runhigh.com/2014RESULTS/R092014AF.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by KgZ View Post
enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
nps is still a better idea for ratings
Quote:
Originally Posted by klimtkiller View Post
there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

Last edited by EtienneSM; 09-21-2014 at 05:42 PM..
EtienneSM is offline   Reply With Quote