View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 04:07 PM   #736
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Keyboardsmash Phase I: Legacy Submissions Open

amatias v2- last month i sent a pm to ghakimx explaining some problems i had with the changes in the new chart. there hasn't been a revision since so this remains a pending
atropos (rcaliber's)- mother of god this is great. this better not get rejected because it's sm5 only nvm
catastophie- kinda doubt you're actually going to fix this properly (you fixed maybe two of the piano flourishes and nothing else that was apparent)
danger danger- incredibly inconsistent and uninteresting
hakugin no datenshi-
timestamps because that v0 mp3 makes me sad
8.572-8.878: drums are quite clearly 24ths, not 32nds
14.617: missing note
37.194-37.959: there's definitely something more complex going on here than you're suggesting
51.123: missing note, fix it the way you did at 76.847
the ceiling could never hold us- thank you for stepping the generic hihats and/or completely ignoring the rhythm of the much louder synths in m. 141-170 otherwise i'd have to look through a lot more of this file. i'm not a fan of 7 minute long files that have nothing even possibly interesting happen until the 5 minute mark
warhead- no

now i have to download some stuff

edit:
we luv llama- "the entire first chorus section has an unbroken 8th right arrow anchor" -anonymous
bleeding in the brain- i'm guessing the easy chart isn't supposed to be there but the novice chart is really fuckin good

Last edited by lurker; 09-14-2014 at 01:32 PM..