View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 05:26 PM   #417
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Default Re: Dark Chancellor Pack 2 (ITS HAPPENING.GIF) Submissions Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buta-san View Post
The longer jacks were following the wubbass. There were 2-3 occasions where it overlaps with the melody. Hard follows the ascending melody, challenge followed the consecutive wubbass. A harder chart Im planning on will have those two layered.
This is basically I wanted to keep an eye on this chart. I felt like judges were ripping on the jacks, which I thought were the most appropriate choice here.

But I'm not sure how you'd layer both though, I don't know if it's possible to do realistically, but I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buta-san View Post
Stargroup, your talkin about the whole ladder section right? I could easily restep that whole thing. This section went against my own rule of minijacks Lol

Will resubmit with this in-mind and other fixes.
What's the ladder section? lol
All I know is that somewhere along the line in the heavy chart it felt like you got lazy. The challenge chart may have a couple of small minor tweaks it could use but it feels so right that I honestly didn't care, and some of them could be justified probably. For example, the m61 beat 3 32nd riff should be 24ths.

Do you mind if I tack on a 6k chart of my own on this just for the hell of it?

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

Last edited by stargroup100; 07-17-2014 at 05:31 PM..