View Single Post
Old 07-5-2014, 08:55 PM   #253
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Dark Chancellor Pack 2 (ITS HAPPENING.GIF) Submissions Open

I understand everything you're saying, and I won't bitch at you this time, but do look at everything I've done in this thread.

Any time I have been negative is when there were people bitching that I shouldn't be doing this for whatever reason. When I'm actually not defending the fact that I can do whatever I want for my own projects, I've been perfectly reasonable. I've posted a review for the 5 files submitted at the time (only person trying to move this forward right now). Did you see any negativity or anything wrong with that?

I already explained the name change too. It did start as PPP3, but PPP3 is a pack that has both unreleased and released files in it. Since something like that happened recently, I decided not to do that, and so I wasn't going to use the PPP name. I chose DCP2 because the other packs I did had community names associated with them (RFpack, Xoon 5), combine that with the fact that I didn't want to start a new name, and I was left with DCP. I later stuck with DCP2 BECAUSE everyone here was acting like such fucking children about me doing this that the name actually fits what the community appears to be like right now.

There could be another name change, I don't know. Right now, there won't be.