View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 08:04 PM   #323
Wafles
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Wafles
Default Re: Yolomania Vol. 3 Submissions Open!

Your files will be in the next batch of reviews, just finished the ones for this one :/

[blaziken] Nemunoki Iyou - Rejected
Song is kind of boring (it doesn't really go anywhere, its not a bad song its just not really interesting)
Steps are kind of generic, nothing really interesting happens for the whole song
Layering is inconsistent at best, generally its overlayered
Stepping a fadeout ending like this is really kind of lame, should've cut out earlier
Generally its just not interesting enough sorry :/

[BilliumMoto] Do you even squeak? - Accepted
lmao i dont even know what to say about this, this is hilarious

[agka] SAWYK FTWRK - Accepted
where do people find songs like this? its hilarious, also brutally difficult and I don't think very many people can AA this as is (if any actually)
We would take this as is but some cleaning up would be appreciated
- Sync is early by about 15ms
- Layering is a bit inconsistent
- Try to reduce one hand trills, especially those at 32nds
- The light layering in the middle section is a little weird and could be cleaned up a bit, its kind of hard to tell whats going on here (but not to any point that really matters, it still makes enough sense, just not perfect)

[ORMIX] Turn Down For What - Rejected
We didn't really find it very fun sorry, lots of parts are just boring, and other parts are just awkward :/ Hold usage doesn't make a ton of sense and your jumps to the vocals feel really weird to play. Strange color sections are a crapshoot to play as well. This just isn't working.

[cedolad] Do Not Go Gently - Conditional
We talked about this extensively in the Skype chat but this is our official verdict at the moment. I think you have an updated version to send that we would probably accept.

edit: OP has been updated with current song list
Printer Jam, Minus One, and Quatre Mains are getting pulled because they are accepted in USP. I'm not a fan of double releasing files, if this is an issue let me know.

Last edited by Wafles; 06-30-2014 at 08:24 PM..
Wafles is offline   Reply With Quote