View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 11:18 AM   #26
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127
Default Re: Songs of the Week (May 10th, 2014)

Sleep Part 2: Dont remember the first one too much, but if I recall it was pretty much just a dumpy feeling js chart. I like js, but with this part sounding basically the same as the first part, this feels more relevant to the actual song rather than going for difficulty. Chart was decent, even though it is a part 2, kinda saw it as [light] of the first part.

NEW ANACHRONISM -I can't become the hero anymore-: Song was interesting, definitely took a complete turn in that last little bit. Chart for the first half was stepped pretty boring, only part worth playing was that last little difficulty spike.

Gourmet Na Aitsu: Not a fan of YMCK songs since they all sound the same and produce pretty much the same chart every time. Song this time was pretty cool, chart wise it was your typical YMCK stuff, trilly, etc. Wasnt bad, but nothing that stood out for me.

rough: Probably my favorite for this week. I liked the whole 4/8th note approach for the whole song, those kind of charts are always fun to play.
Plan_Bsk81127 is offline   Reply With Quote