View Single Post
Old 03-2-2014, 08:18 PM   #283
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Is that going to be a thing from you now, dohoho.
Eh, only when it annoys people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
So what did you think you had for him if ya don't mind answering?
Everyone was easily passing him as green yesterday. I'll admit, I did too, but his behavior shouldn't have gone either way. He's helped lead the town when he was a wolf too (just look at CVI and CVII).

Then I was wary of the entire strategy with the jailkeeper that Hans thought of, and Hans mentioned that sunfan helped with this strategy. I can see why it would benefit the wolves, and now the wolves have one fewer person they have to worry about being guarded every night.

Then there is the Tps wagon. I know a lot of you may disagree with me on this, but I thought that the entire Tps thing was weak and shouldn't have been the basis of a wagon. Sunfan not only agreed with the wagon but also tried it back it up earlier using a meta argument. That just didn't settle right with me. At this point, I had three people that I wouldn't have minded seeing dead because they supported this wagon: Xiz, sunfan, and Bynary.

My voting pool narrowed to just Xiz and sunfan after I saw that sunfan voted for Xiz. They usually think alike, so seeing that sunfan was wary of Xiz was rather unsettling. From that, I gathered that either sunfan or Xiz was a wolf.

I waited for the rest of the day to see who had more votes, and it turned out to be sunfan.