View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 08:38 AM   #8
Tokei
FFR Player

Default Re: osu! - Rhythm is just a click away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwkjw View Post
Pretty much anyone can tell you this, but it all comes down to practice. Personally, I find that just having fun with the game is the best way to get that practice in =P Be sure to try songs that are slightly out of your comfort zone at times in order to challenge yourself.

Also I don't know if this will help you, but try making a conscious effort (or more of a conscious effort) to follow your cursor with your eyes. It might help to focus on where each individual note/slider is.

*runs*
Thank you! That's great advice. I will admit to having a habit of playing the same songs over and over because I like the music, but I've been trying to not do that lately either ;-;

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love you View Post

Visit my profile and scroll down to the "how to improve your skill/advice" section and read it. I am pretty positive that there is a lot more you could do to get better!

EDIT: @kjwkjw: Holy shit, that HD+HR score. I do not think I have ever seen you play HR so that was a huge shocker for me o.o
Thank you, I appreciate it! I'll definitely give it a look once I get off of my school network. They like to block everything and the osu website is blocked for me (they randomly stopped blocking FFR though so I don't really know whats going on here.)
Tokei is offline   Reply With Quote