View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 12:41 PM   #31
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Penalty Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I think it's messed up that people treat new people as harshly as they do in this game. I don't always make the wolf/mafia connection because I've only seen the game here. The game to me is the wolf game not the mafia game. People go in and out of different terms, roles are constantly changing by game, it's a lot to take in as a new player just getting used to it. I could read every guide on it and probably still have to ask questions at times.

I don't believe for a second that this was just some act to find out my role. This was chastising me for misunderstanding a role in the game and asking about it.
Then no less even after I leave I continue to get shit on about the situation. How about just get off it already? Trust me you've got your wish j-rodd I wont join another.

I don't even think that people should be getting punished for first time requests for replacements. If you have people who just disappear and don't bother to say anything at all I guess that's one thing, but if someone's been actively participating and needs to ask for a replacement I don't see why they should be punished over it.
a) he doesn't know your role

b) in this instance he was protecting himself as the SK

you cant defend yourself, it was completely unacceptable and ruined part of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
j-rodd123 is offline   Reply With Quote