View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 09:50 PM   #188
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
We all know how thinking I was a wolf went last game. Go ahead try your luck.

Certainly if you do it enough times you might eventually be right.

But if you guys really wanna find out let me know. I'll vote for myself and help you. Though, it is a wasted effort on the human half of things. Wolves will love it though.
Here’s the thing: there’s no cardflips. We won’t know until the end of the game, so you can essentially get away with that even past your death. That comment has no merit. If you weren’t XelNya, I seriously would have already placed a vote for you, but I remember how you were as India.
And
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Funnygurl555 - She legitimately seems really nervous this game this game though. The one thing that strikes me as strange is requesting clarification about why she seems wolfy (79) -- if she was green, she shouldn't really be concerned about it. Perhaps this is an effort to siphon information in an effort to change game strategy?
Ay carumba, I’m playing a really bad game this time around. I’ll calm my nerves; I really have to get around to doing that. I guess Xiz really did catch me off guard earlier, though I only asked that because I wanted a chance to defend myself against his read (which, upon seeing what just happened now, look pretty baseless to me. He was siphoning much of his information from my later posts and then just agreed with Vendetta). Bad play on my part, though; I'm going to have to take responsibility for that, ugh.

I don’t know if I’m trustworthy at this point now, but the people I would most like to look at are T-Force, Clasko, and XelNya

T-Force because he’s not around and I don’t really know if that’s a normal play for him.

XelNya because of the post I just mentioned. He's suspicious but not enough that I’d want him dead right now. I don’t want a repeat of last game.

Clasko because he doesn't go either way for me. I want to see more of him because I have nothing to go off of except for his nervous joke post thing.

I’m waiting for Anko at this point. She said she’s reading up so I’m not as concerned now.