Old 01-29-2014, 09:13 AM   #47
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
5b. Two IRL friends CANNOT play in the same game. Parties cannot have a Player-to-Player relationship, nor can they have a Host-to-Player relationship. There is a possibility of account sharing, whether allowed or not, and possibility of exchanging information outside of AIM/thread. "TasselFoot (7:59:32 PM): 2 IRL friends can't play in the same twg." If you have a problem with this rule, ask Tass yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
We expressed in the twg chat that we both wanted to play and no one had an issue with it. People stated it had been done before and that those rules are a little outdated. We shared no information and wouldn't. Being anon made this even more solid. AJ wouldn't even admit to me when he was killed. I was like you were SK weren't you and he was like "no I'm still alive" lol. It wasn't until Jon was killed and came into the wolf chat that I knew that AJ was in fact killed.
I want to address this real quick.

I am lenient on this rule untill it is abused and adversly hinders a game. Once that happens, I will enforce the rule from then onward. If you and Halogen can be responsible about it and no issues arise then I am fine with letting you both play in the same game.

I've had problems in the past with IRL freinds knowing other people's accounts/passwords, or leaving half drafted PMs up on their computer only for the other person to hop on the computer and see it which ends up destroying the wolf team.

As long as the IRL aspect isn't used to get an advantage outside of what the other players in the game are capable of, I see no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.