View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 02:49 AM   #19
Pseudo Enigma
ごめんなさい (/ω\)
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Weird graphics artifacts that randomly pop up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
How is it possible that this shows up in the screenshot. I am befuddled.
It has to be something that is drawn by computer itself. A program? Then again, I've never seen a program glitch the graphics in that way. Maybe it's the software for the graphics messing up? Is your Motherboard old?
Motherboard -> HDD -> Windows -> Prtscrn
If we look at it like this, Prtscrn is a Windows exclusive command and therefore the problem is probably being contained in Windows itself. It takes whatever the computer has drawn in its current state and copies it to the clipboard. Therefore, the problem is probably contained within Windows itself. What could cause graphic distortion would have to be related to the graphics card, which has software that Windows uses to control the Graphics Card, if I am thinking about this correctly. What could mess with drivers? The Hard Drive being corrupt, or maybe screwed up is a possibility, which would load the drivers off of the disk improperly. If the Hard Drive itself isn't fucked up, then maybe the motherboard is processing the hard drive's contents improperly, and executing it in Windows improperly by extension.

The problem is that OP hasn't mentioned any other Hard Drive related issues, so I think I might be wrong on this one. But I feel like I'm not too far away from the answer.

just my 2cents, I probably have no clue what I'm talking about.

Last edited by Pseudo Enigma; 01-10-2014 at 06:22 AM..
Pseudo Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote