View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 06:19 PM   #9675
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
never said anything about a passive being useless, you cannot poke a nasus down while nasus can just shit on u if you even try for ls

flask and 3 health pots? ok ez gank top / flash down with a lvl 2 jungle gank lol

stop typing like u know everything rofl
Holy fuck I wasn't even talking to you why do you have to get so buttrumbled about everything I post

The comment about the passive wasn't directed at you at all. I was addressing the screenshot itself, someone said "0 AP to build passive off" and I was pointing out Kass's passive is based on the type of damage being dealt and not on what his enemies build. Some people might not know that, and it's worth mentioning.

Also I was asking a question not stating it like I know everything. Typically a question mark indicates someone is asking a question, imagine that.
I haven't played Nasus vs. someone like Kat or Kass toplane so I didn't know how easy it is for him to bully a weak early laner without sacrificing stacks, hence asking if he can actually get through all the sustain Kassadins usually take. I agree Kassadin is really susceptible to ganks with the long lane, never said otherwise. If you think Nasus is able to bully Kassadin and get stacks easily then hey, I learned something. Didn't know Nasus was that strong pre-6.
The original comment was basically stating that if you can never count a Kassadin totally out of the game just because of how stupidly good his roaming and pick potential is even when behind- you can obviously see that from the screenshot, even though Kass apparently was owned in lane he still went positive by the end of the game and had strong items and relevant farm.