View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 11:59 PM   #9615
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends

It's really not but okay

Good job buddy

If you get Catalyst you should try to finish your RoA as soon as possible, it builds into nothing else on SR now that Banshee's is built from a Cowl. As a side note Banshee's is also not really good early on Anivia anymore like it used to be as it no longer gives mana and Athene's is a superior MR item.
Liandry's is not that efficient early on against squishy teams like the one you were facing, especially with Cho having no stacks because he was always dead. Should have left it as a Haunting Guise until RoA was done. Of course Liandry's is really good on Anivia and is probably the best second item but completing your mana item(s) is even better.
Upgrading your two mana charms into Chalice and possibly Athenes vs a double AP comp would have make sense too (I assume you were laning against Ziggs or Syndra but who fucking knows at this level) Chalice is really cheap if you already have the Faerie Charms.
I can't criticize how you played because you obviously did well and didn't die much but the item build is a little wonky. Honestly though it seems you did fine I'm just being an itembuild Nazi

Last edited by hi19hi19; 10-17-2013 at 12:17 AM..