View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 06:54 AM   #232
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Sign-ups open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenorosth View Post
I know very well you can't judge based on drops. In fact, I bet I'd have better results making a new account, because the stuff I've earned I can't do again. But I have. Hell, I wish I had my old Vertex Beta Replay, I'd look somewhat impressive, but I can't do stream like that since I played index.

I've played the Stepmania/FFR since I was 12. I'm 19 now. From my experience, you don't boost D2 to D3 in a tournament.

If someone could give me video proof otherwise of replays before AND after the tournament (with the person there), then I'd be sated, but other than that, I'd say it's really easy to go and ask a higher player who could care less about what happens to them to play their round. I'm a natural skeptic I guess.

Also. You shot from D1 to D4 in a year? Well, that's not 2 months, and from what I see, It's AAAs across the entire board until the last two songs. That's not "Skill boosting". That's "Already had the skill and using it-ing"

I'm not arguing it anymore, as this is not the place. Bottom line is, D3, I'm out. That's all that is relevant to this thread. Thanks.
If you made a new account and tried to sneak by you'd be removed immediately from the tournament anyway. You do realize we check everyone for stuff like that. As per the have a higher player play for you, yeah someone did that and I removed them immediately last tournament. Do you really think there's no anti cheats in place? We have tons of ways to detect if someone is cheating.

Also I said less than a year not a year. It took me about 5 months and while that may not be 2 it's a significant increase. When I started playing in the 5th official I was placed D2 and had no D2 scores but I fought for it and whored like hell to make it to 13th where my computer died and I was unable to play the round. I'm confident I would have made it further had that not happened. I didn't have the skill at the beginning at all, but I pushed myself to become better and I've used this example before if you think back. I played sunshine stone over 900 times to stay in the tournament.

But no worries since you're not going to play if you're placed D3 I'll be sure to let AJ know to just remove your name from the dashboard if we end up agreeing on D3. It's really no skin off our backs if you don't want to try. We're going to try to make this as fair as possible for everyone involved, not cater to someone who says they don't want to play because they don't want to try.

Edit: Just saw the from your experience part of this. If you've been playing since you were 12 and are now 19 and are still in the D2/3 area you must not have been an active player the whole time. Or you haven't been actively practicing spread since moving over. In my experience from both playing and being active in the community people skill boost all the time by a division, two or even more if they put in the time and dedication. I've been here since I was 19 and I'm now 28. I don't really see you around the community much and being that your post count is 114 on an account from '09 I think it's safe to say you don't really pay attention to the community to see these types of skill boosts happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 10-13-2013 at 07:04 AM..