View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 11:32 AM   #39
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: Songs of the Week (September 28, 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
EDIT- honestly the more I think about it, you're probably just feeling a lot of pressure to step "good files" because you always talk shit and get called out for it, then you feel the need to live up to being a "good stepper" and that causes you to overcompensate with grace note bullshit that is "technically correct" but absolutely not fun to play and then half the time the "technically correct" stuff isn't even correct anyway
This is true, not because he talks shit, but because people talk shit to him, causing Midnight to be overly defensive. I'm guessing because he is just tired with everyone's shit.

Look, I'm not taking Midnight's side because I don't know the full story... but his file shows improvement from his previous ones. Why the fuck arn't people saying how much my file is complete shit for the left hand bias then? Why arn't people bashing me MORE for my color theory usage and saying I shouldn't step? Because people have been nice to me.

Everyone, stop having high-school bully complex and grow up. Both sides. If you want better files in FFR then learn to not be a complete assholes when you are giving critique. Jesus, if someone with a lot of expertise in stepping would actually be nice to him once in a while, I know for a fact he can be a great stepper.

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote