View Single Post
Old 08-5-2013, 12:27 AM   #19
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Songs of the Week (Aug 4, 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'll be honest, I much prefer Rebound's Witchcraft.

Also Dossar, I say this is the nicest way I can... But you obviously didn't look at N's Farewell close enough; there is a difference between the two and three note graces. On top of that, it's irrelevant if the converter doesn't care because there are numerous people on the site who know how to apply frame fixes. On top of that, that's because we convert them from one file format to another in the first place.

You're gonna be terrified if / when Our Final Mourning [Standard] hits the game. That chart make's Silvuh's charts look rather tame in terms of grace notes.
Nobody cares about how close sounds are on 0.3x rate when they're playing the file on normal rate. The "third step" is just a barely audible sound nobody hears. Shade had gallops that were stepped after the initial sound happened, and I'm not the only judge to point it out either

It is very relevant to step something either as jumps or gallops because if a stepartist purposely neglects this important part, then your file becomes a mess after conversion and the player can't tell if it was supposed to be hit as gallops or jumps.

Also, stop saying "nicest way I can", I know you talk smack in skype chats all the time
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote