FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR
Default TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

WELCOME TO THE GAME!

first, a few rules that you might not be used to, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION:

General Rules

1) This is a game. HAVE FUN.
2) I have final say in everything. If I make a mistake, please send me a PM to discuss it. Votecount errors can be pointed out in the thread.
3) Anything in the thread that should draw my attention should be bolded: @Fojar, things to be said.
4) You may not talk about this game outside of this thread; exceptions are only when your Role PM allows it.

5) Bolded Blue is my color. Do not use it. if it's an accident, you'll get a warning. if you're trying to impersonate me to your own advantage, you'll be modkilled.
6) Do not quote your Role PM or any other PM from Me. Likewise, do not quote from any outside communication.
7) I will post votecounts periodically. i'll try to keep on top of it, but i do sleep.
8) If you edit your post, I will modkill you.

Player Activity

9) If you are inactive, i'll send you a PM asking what's up. You must respond in-thread within 24 hours or you will be replaced.
10) Votes MUST be bolded and it is preferable if they are at the beginning of the line that they are on (flush left, if that makes it clearer).
11) Notwithstanding Rule #10, if I think it's a Vote, it's a Vote. Be very clear of your intentions.

Deadlines and actions and such

12) Day periods will have a 6 real day deadline; extensions will rarely be granted, and then only in extenuating circumstances.
13) Night deadlines will be 24 hours.

Death and other matters

14) Voting for a No-lynch is an option that only requires a simple majority.
15) Lynching requires a true majority of votes (more than 50%) from the living players. Every votecount will have the number alive and the number required to lynch.
16) If the required number of votes is not reached by deadline, there will be NO LYNCH.

17) Once a lynch has been reached and it is Twilight, everyone may talk until I post the death scene. Any votes made after lynch has been reached will be ignored.
18) If you are night-killed, you are allowed one "Bah!"-type post. No game-relevant content allowed.
19) Any action that results in modkill during the day phase will end the day phase.
20) no posting at night, suckers. SUCKERS
21)Rules are subject to change. if they change i'll let you know about it in thread.

Players:

1. Manti Vanilla Townie Killed night one.
2. TPS Mafia Goon Killed night two.
3. Viccica Vanilla Townie Killed night three
4. danceguy Mafia Roleblocker Lynched day one.
5. James/Meno Vanilla Townie
6. zoshi Vanilla Townie Lynched day four.
7. jrodd One-shot Roleblocker Killed night four.
8. V Vanilla Townie Lynched day five.
9. freakysnots Serial Killer and WINNER
10. crazyjade Doctor Killed night one.
11. AC1 Mafia Goon Lynched day three.
12. cedolad One-shot Vigi Killed night two.
13. yo man i'm awesome Roleblocker Lynched Day two.

Last edited by FoJaR; 06-6-2013 at 01:50 PM..