View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 08:35 AM   #1332
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: ODIPack3 submissions (Release when graphics are done)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dascookieman View Post
ping pong
the last part was pretty awesome but unfortunately the rest wasn't. in the beginning it for a long time completely relies on mines to become challenging which generally is not that much fun and is something i'm trying to avoid with this pack, i think you should cut the song so that these repetetive sections are much shorter so it doesn't get too boring without the mines. if there was anything else in the song that could add more arrows to these sections that would be great too, but i'm not sure there was. also, in the middle when that really low-pitched voice is saying something i think there was at least one 16th missing to his voice every time. you could also make a harder difficulty and make the mines in the beginning and end arrows (end should not obv be a jack like the mines are), it would be especially cool if the song was cut shorter. can be accepted after a pretty major revision
thanks for the feedback homie. unfortunately, I ain't got time to give it a full overhaul. sorry to let you down

I'll just have to make it up to you and everyone else by being the first to do a pack review!
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote