View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #130
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

So tell me, meno, when reading over the thread, did you see any solid evidence that spelled wolf for anyone? I’m pretty sure we’re not going to stumble upon anything concrete at this point, considering it’s Day 1 and nothing’s happened yet. It’s all speculation and hunches right now. It’s possible that the wolfish traits you guys are pinning on people like James could just be human blunders. Don’t take that as my believing James is definitely not a wolf, but it’s something I take into consideration. Not everyone plays this game identically.

James voting like a turd and others pointing it out isn’t evidence that he’s a wolf and the others pointing it out are now more likely human. It could be the exact opposite. Wolves will jump on any human blunder and try to get that player lynched for their mistake. And if said player is flipped human, everyone goes ‘well fuck, he shouldn’t have done ________ to begin with’ and the wolves get away with it. Plus in a game where only insta-lynches matter, that makes it even more difficult to spot the wolves in each voting cluster where a human is killed off, since more than half the player population would have needed to contribute to the lynch.

tl;dr – it’s not that I didn’t look for solid evidence, it’s that there isn’t any right now. Reading your post makes me think you believe that everyone approaches this game identically if human. Zoshi seems more suspicious than James to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno