View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #18
ddrxero64
FFR Player

Default Re: Explosion near Boston Marathon

Thanks, and yea I'm just posting speculation. Nothing that isn't too farfetched, it's hard to verify much at the moment. Thanks for the tip retching oesophagus, I'll keep that in mind. I'm looking into the fire that was at JFK library at UMass Boston, apparently there was an incendiary device there as well. I had found a pic of it but that's as far as I've gone with that.

I can't get my mind off the fact the marathon was related to Sandy Hook victims. If any of you looked into Sandy Hook you might have known about all the contradictory information from early on that was covered up later. The Sandy Hook shooting was extremely fishy and I lean towards it having been staged (even though I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist). I clearly remember facts early on that were suddenly gone and never accounted for. That being said if there is relevance in Sandy Hook with this bombing then there is relevance with what I believe to be the real culprits behind the Sandy Hook event and the people behind this bombing. I am hoping that's not the case because this would mean that there's a political agenda behind this and people higher up knew about it.

Last edited by ddrxero64; 04-15-2013 at 05:15 PM..
ddrxero64 is offline   Reply With Quote