View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:06 AM   #7
DragonIIDX
Not dragon, but dinosaur
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DragonIIDX
Default Re: Favorite/Least favorite video game endings?

I've played too many games in which I like the endings. I always find Mario games to have nice endings. Especially Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story...
because they made a cake for Bowser for helping save the Mushroom Kingdom, and also for Chakron to be proud of him when he says he is never proud of anyone... especially for a sage to say that, it's pretty special. (Only AFTER everyone gets their best ranks of course... which I have gotten.)

Some I don't like are:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - This is actually one of my top favorite games ever but...
the main reason I don't like the ending is because after the fact that Link SAVES TERMINA FROM IT'S IMPENDING DOOM, Tatl is just like "Go on! Get out of here! The rest of us have a carnival to go to!" Even after all they've been through, you would think she would have been somewhat nicer about it. I also thought it would have been nice to actually see the Carnival of Time...

Jim Power: The Lost Dimension in 3D - Most boring ending ever...
since all the ending is, is a screen that says, "Congratulations! Now Jim can finally return home!" YAY! GOOD FOR YOU! Seeing as there is no story in this game, we don't even know where his home is, or how he even got into the lost dimension in the first place... yawn. Especially considering how hard some levels are it's not very rewarding...

I'll think of more when I can...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clasko1000 View Post
banned for having an affair with peach
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
Simfiles Updated 11/30/13
DragonIIDX is offline   Reply With Quote