Old 03-16-2013, 10:45 PM   #370
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinTS2 View Post
I was at the arcade in Newmarket for a few hours and the only things I'm proud of doing are passing Scatman 1.1 (246 candles lol) and 90ing Steel Bomber which is also my 3rd pass on that song. Still SUBLUMINAL. I still can't do Watercolour rofl.
Also, made it to the second break in Moonearth again. It's really tough to finish the song at that point because I play in socks and my feet hurts quite a lot

If anyone's wondering where Newmarket is it's here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39bH_XvZkJU The pads are really great and people there are soooo nice. Also, there are like 800 custom songs hacked into the machine.
That's cool that you have a place like that to go to, though 800 seems like a ridiculously small number to me haha, I think howies has like 6000 or something. But it seems like a community goes there and the pads are well kept, so that makes it awesome no matter how many songs are there.

You're like the 6th or 7th person I know who plays in socks now, to be honest it's almost a majority haha. I tried it once but it hurt my feet too much, I can't figure out how not to hit the brackets >.<.

Anyways about the scores, that steel bomber is ridiculously better than the last one you posted, that seems like an absolutely fantastic score for you. Then again I don't think I've seen you post in a while so I don't quite know where your at.

I still don't understand how you can be that consistent at 220 bpm songs (especially one with a ridiculously long stream in it) but you can't beat watercolor of all things, like I played a 16 and it seemed more tiring to me then watercolor. It's probably because you have amazing form or something I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote