View Single Post
Old 03-9-2013, 09:34 PM   #3
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: DragonXDM vs. FrozenAngel(ITG): GET ME.

Haha what I just logged in for the first time all day and suddenly I'm getting called out.

Okay, you're on!

I'll try both of those songs soon, footspeed isn't quite my thing and the ending of Infinity Hyperspace looked REALLY hard, so that might not go great, but I might be able to beat you on brainfog (If I can learn to lift my foot off the up arrow fast enough >.<)

I'll see if I can get a couple videos too, I'm going next friday for sure so I'll try and clear out my phone of stuff so I can record that day.

Also I actually have a couple of scores of my own that I haven't posted yet cause they kinda paled in comparison to the 15, but I'll post them now.

Oh my god this song is a killer, it has 20 bars of 16th notes at the end of the song and then it does it again right after, in quick succession. It's gotta be at least 2 minutes of just streaming, and the rest of the song isn't easy enough to call it a break. Honestly I don't know why it's a 12.

here's the chart

This was way harder than I thought it'd be, sure it had long breaks in it but the 16th note streams were sooooo long. There was one 8 bar one but the rest were all 16 bars and even a 24 bar one at the end at which point I was dying.

In fact after happy feet saw me beat this he decided I could beat a 15 so...yeah that

here's the chart

Edit: Oh you still haven't beaten my oceanlab by the way! Get on that! And get to it quick too cause I'm going for the pass this friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 03-9-2013 at 10:05 PM..
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote