Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 07:40 AM   #257
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 View Post
I think PIU Pro/Pro2 scores should be fine, since they're basically the ITG of the PIU world XD Also, that's a fantastic pass. Low miss count and that chart is goddamn tiring... Also to note for everyone else is that it's 190bpm iirc, rather than the usual 170ish of HotN! Gonna go for 90%?

I had a good session on our off-sync upgrade cab with missing brackets yesterday! (seriously, the up and right arrows are missing a bracket XD)

Since coming back to ITG I've been reading ~750bpm Hallway, but decided to push the limits today and play everything closer to 840bpm Hallway. Turns out it's what I needed to be able to get back to streaming fast stuff decently! Due to the pack limitations on this machine it was mostly stuff from the SSSC2 pack, and thus just about everything is a sightread. And my scores would probably better if almost the whole machine wasn't offsync.

Denjin K Megamix (14 - Random) - Another 93% pass. Was my first song, and being able to finish something over 20 minutes long with no warmup and lots of 190bpm stream is always a sign it's gonna be a good day...
Melon Lover (13 - SSSC2) - 95.20% (long 180bpm streams)
Strike of the Ninja (13 - Dragonforce) - Full Combo'd all of the 24th runs in it, which is a major improvement. Just a 94% or so though.
Destination Helios (14 - SSSC2) - 91.32% (200bpm streams woo)
Electric Butterfly (13 - SSSC2) - 97.xx%
What Will Come of Me (13 - SSSC2) - Score doesn't matter, ecstatic at the full combo!
Empire State Glory (13 - SSSC2) - 97.86% FC! (dem trills)
Jambi (13 - SSSC2) - 96.xx% (offsync makes this a bitch)
Asator (14 - SSSC2) - Played this twice. Pussied out in the 2nd run on the first try as my wrists were killing me. Played 2 songs nobar to make them okay, then got this (long 180bpm streams)

Gravity Blast (14 - Subluminal) - Didn't think it'd be much harder than the one from TLOES, turns out those runs are quite a bit longer!

Detonation (15 - SSSC2) - Love this song, love this chart, thought that since I was doing well at 210 I'd give it a go. Those runs were longer than I remembered, but for my first pass I'm not complaining! I think that's 6 15's now

Next time I go down I'm taking my video camera and will have a regular camera ready since we don't have a USB port in it...

wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote