View Single Post
Old 02-8-2013, 03:51 PM   #167
NocturneAunamic
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to NocturneAunamic Send a message via MSN to NocturneAunamic Send a message via Skype™ to NocturneAunamic
Default Re: Need some opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I had tried to keep the TS aspect out of this for the most part but the fact that people bring up the rights and nothing being written makes it kind of relevant now since over there they refuse the artist's request over there but it's felt it should be honored here for some reason.
No I'm just asking if this whole "I want my files out" was an issue before on thirdstyle, I'm surprised this opinion thread wasn't made sooner on there as well, I'm sure the same response of "there's no legal binding so why not?" from the other members. I'm not gonna be hypocritical and say your files can't leave thirdstyle, because i would've agreed its only fair as well in your case as well

I guess it wasn't a big deal until the opposite happened. So i get what's happening here. You're right it should be honored on both ends, part of the confusion is that no one really knew there was things going on backstage between other members like you and tiza.